Linn-Benton Farm to Table Dinner Series. Guests will be able to meet local chefs and learn about the food they prepare and how they source it. They’ll also sample fine vintages from local wineries and learn about their wines and vineyards. These experiences will pair to create an intimate gathering and a memorable culinary experience at a beautiful location.
Let Chef Matt Bennett of Sybaris Bistro delight you with Albany history while you dine. Each course Chef Bennett creates will be based on an historical menu from restaurants of Albany’s past, while Eugene winemaker J. Scott Cellars pairs with southern Willamette Valley sourced wines.
Part of the proceeds from this event will benefit Albany’s Regional Museum.
- Location: A private garden overlooking the Willamette River in historic Albany.
- Time: 4pm-7pm
- Price: $90/per person
- Seating limited to 50 people.
- 21+ only, valid ID required.
- For more information, contact the Albany Visitors Center: (541) 928-0911
- Purchase tickets at http://visitcorvallis.com/culinary-and-wineries/linn-benton-farm-to-table-dinner-series/